Thursday 2 December 2010

Sydney body art Ride -We have to do this in the UK

I came across this site while whittling away the non-cycling hours. Started by Freddy Mercury some decades ago, naked or semi-naked cycling appears to be on the rise. The people in the picture have a small amount of cloth to cover their modesty then turn their bodies into works of art. Inspired by the Tate Art such as a dead cow I can now see how my body could be transformed into a thing of beauty with my wife's left over lipstick and mascara saving valuable pounds to invest in Wiggles on-line cycling shop. So-come on Britain, are we going to let the Aussies beat us. As I write this the Ashes could go either way, they are coming for us on the track and their road racers are held back only by the incredible Cav. So if you are up for it let's prove we can be the most repulsive naked cyclists in the world. E-mail me if you are up for it and I will organise it along with the disguises especially if we go for it in the cold.

No comments: