Friday 12 October 2012

I'm still doing it.....



I haven't stopped the training or got bored with it. The fact is at this time the training is quite repetitive. This week is almost identical to last week. Zone one and two, medium rides followed by a short, and easy spin then the next day a long one. I am still recovering well and looking forward to the rides. One thing I have noticed is that riding so much and swapping according to the weather between my orbea and my scott CR1 is not ideal. I am noticing niggling muscle pains and numbness. I bought the CR1 as its geometry is more relaxed with the intention of easing my position through the winter. A good plan but it doesn't work. I have always ridden race geometries and my body expects it so..... Cheshire oaks have very kindly helped me source a Scott Foil 10 frame and will be transferring the gear from the CR1 onto this new machine. More on that next week when it arrives.  So anyway  my plan is to write about the week at the end of each week. Suffice to say I have been out every day, sun, rain and wind, on days I would of retreated into the house again in the past. So at the end of each week I will publish the data and in between articles on the equipment, training methodology and so on.



No comments: