Monday 1 October 2012

Day one


Today, the new training regime begins with a bit of a whimper rather than a bang. Mondays will be my rest days so today will be spent servicing the trinity TT bike, cleaning the winter hack after yesterday's wet ride and giving the giant defy a once over before putting it back on the tacx so still a little bit to do. 
I still don't know exactly what the week holds but should get that later on today..
I finished the old regime with a mostly downhill tacx turbo session on Saturday for fifty minutes averaging 238w and three 700 plus watt sprints looking like this
 
 


Sunday was a toss up between the bike show or a wet ride around the Wirral. Amazingly I opted for the latter. My garmin decided to stop working though and I forgot how to do a reset so the data is limited to Ade's device. It ended up an easy 28 miles at 17.2 mph stopping at eureka half way. While we were there we met a small group about to ride around Holland and Belgium for a charity ride. Impressive for the time of year though I hated to tell them it may not be as flat as they hoped  
Anyway the weekly mileage has been 187 and 9hrs 57m in the saddle. 
So on to the new regime.......




No comments: