Tuesday 16 November 2010

Ride with the Schleck's

Did you know the Schleck brothers are available to guide you through the countryside of Luxembourg?  I didn't until tonight. I went for a spin through the French Alps before, wanting a bit more time in the saddle, I picked training with the Schlecks from my tacx menu and set off through the countryside with them. Don't expect any tips from them though, any insights to put you up at the front of the pack. All I saw was their backsides for the whole journey. Perhaps I shouldn't have asked if he had his chain retainer fitted because in my words 'this was going to get tough'. No sense of humour the Teutonic types. He should remember my previous blog in which I raised the issue of his win in France. Perhaps I am getting too immersed in this virtual world - its time for an outdoor run soon..

No comments: