Saturday 9 June 2012

Complete the following...You know you are a cyclist when.......

 
For me it was when I was in the kitchen two days ago. Opening one cupboard I found:
  • A box of flapjacks (14 large ones)
  • A whole banana cake, I took [only] one third to Cheshire Oak cycles thinking I would need the rest. It's funny to watch cyclists descend on free cake. I should add these were both given to me though.
I then looked at some of the other bits and pieces...

  • A drawer in the freezer with 24 portions of chicken
  • A drawer in the freezer with 6 packets of minced meat
  • Assorted sauces (16 jars) to go with the above
  • Four different types of pasta
  • 12 Soreen cakes in four flavours
  • 24 tins of rice pudding in the fridge (I like it cold)
  • Assorted oily fish - 9 tins
  • Three jars of coffee - can't run out
  • A nepresso machine
  • 24 varieties of nespresso
  • bananas
  • three varieties of gels 60 in total
  • 3 jars of SIS energy drink
  • 1 jar of recovery drinks
  • 2 types of energy bar 40 in total
  • Rice lots of....
  • Assorted cartons of fruit juice 6 of.
I think that's about it at the moment.... so am I a cyclist? To be sure the other end of the kitchen is a table full of new bits from wiggle being experimented with.... Oh and the febreze isn't there by mistake


So how do you know you are a cyclist?






Posted by Picasa

No comments: