Monday 14 March 2011

My bike is a toilet


I have mentioned in a couple of postings the Orbea Orca I have ordered which should have arrived last week. Then airbus stepped in and bought up all the carbon fibre available from the company that supply Orbea. So my bike is a toilet somewhere overhead. Two good things though - first of all it will only be about another three weeks..so six weeks in total, excellent timings for a bike built to my specification and much better than the times offered by many of the Italian manufacturers. Even better than settling for what is available in the shop. Secondly - Orbea have refused to compromise on the quality of carbon fibre and buy from elsewhere..even if it costs customers, very reassuring.

So while I am waiting I found this on the Internet http://www.twitvid.com/4JOWR It's Samuel Sanchez and worth a look. My personal view...if he had worked hard up the hill the motorbike wouldn't have been close on the downhill. Perhaps if he joins us for a Vita ride he can pick up a few tips....


No comments: